5/22/09

Through My Eyes...


Beauty is...
...music
...nature
...laughter
...pregnancy
...lilies
...my sisters and mom
...virtue
...the ocean
...rainbows
...integrity
...sunset on the beach with my family
...having a butterfly land on you

Happiness is...
...friends
...puddle jumping
...cuddling
...hugs and kisses from friends and family
...trampolines
...choosing the right
...the color orange
...family dinners
...thunderstorms and then dancing in the rain
...fresh cut grass in the summer
...honesty
...slow dancing
...singing in the car
...finding a lucky penny
...hearing my family's testimonies

Peace is...
...the temple
...hiking
...writing in my journal
...watching the sun rise
...long walks by myself
...father's blessings
...knowing
...the gospel
...rain
...forever family
...knowing there is enough money in my bank account
...words of the prophets

Love is...
...my parents
...God
...pizza
...a shoulder to cry on (i miss my mom)
...understanding
...when my brother keeps looking through the blinds and tapping on the window because he doesn't like the boy I'm standing at the front door with.
...when my 5 foot 4 mom stands up to a 6 foot 4 man and chews him out for accusing me of being a lier
...when my sisters confide in me and I in them (S.O.S.)
...childbirth
...respect


"find beauty in everything you see starting with your first look in the mirror."

1 comment: