4/30/11

obsessing...

I've always lived scarfs...I am in want of a new one...THIS one!

I would LOVE to add these to my collection.

Isn't this sooo pretty! I don't have anything pink.

The dog chewed up all my leather shoes including my favorite pair of wedges. I would like to replace them with these!

I've become quite obsessed with designing my future home. I LOVE white bedding. I know...it gets dirty fast especially with children but I still dream of fluffy white bedding. This fluffy white bedding to be exact. I have done a lot of searching (for about 13 months or so) and I finally found it! The "WHITE WHISPER LINEN" from Shabby Chic.


Houndstooth is one of my all time favorite patterns and I definitely plan on decorating with it...I might need this chair...a couple of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment