6/8/11

weird...

i have not been in the mood to blog lately. what is wrong with me. i always pull it up thinking i should post something but i just haven't been in the mood. usually it's all i can do to keep my posts to no more than two or three a day. lol. i'm totally forcing myself to blog right now. blech.

okay...i've been sitting at the computer for several minutes trying to think of what to blog about. hahaha. this is weirding me out.

i guess i will blog about my favorite subject---KENNY!

he's started rolling over. he rolled over for the first time a few days ago. i don't think he does it on purpose. i lay him on his tummy and then he ends up on his back. he is also so fascinated with chaz. he LOVES chaz! he'll watch chaz and just laugh. it is soooooooooooooooooooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment