10/28/11

8 Months!

My baby is 8 months old now! 
He is constantly on the move. I knew he would be the moment I started feeling him kick around in my tummy. 
He stands up with out support or something to hold onto now! Its CRAZY! And exciting! I love all the new things he does. 
He just started pointing at things he finds interesting. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 
My favorite thing he's learned in the past month is saying "Mama"! 
He eats lots of new solids his favorites being toast and pumpkin pancakes. 
He got his first diaper rash, not as fun as these other things but we made it through. 
He (Mick and I) went on our first train ride. 
He got to meet his Great Grandpa Johnson! 
He is getting really good at walking with the baby walker. 
His favorite thing to play with is the door. Any door in the house that he can swing back and forth is pretty entertaining to him. Hahaha! What a silly boy. 
He fights with Chaz over toys and dog chew sticks and we all find it hilarious!
He ate his first piece of dog food. (Well, he tried to.)
He started giving the sweetest, biggest, most slobbery kisses! Another one of my favorite things he's learned.

I am excited to see what he does next. It kinda freaks me out that he is almost a year old! Time flies. Its okay. I am too excited about his first birthday party to wish for time to slow down. Hahaha! 














1 comment:

  1. I love his lion costume! ANd the fall leaves are gorgeous! Great pics. I can't wait to see you all later this month :) -Erica

    ReplyDelete