2/20/12

Kenny is ONE!


Um...I seriously am so in love with these two! 

I can't describe the love I feel for this little man. If you're a mom...you know what I'm feeling. :) I have never been happier than I have been with my Mick and Kenny!

He's a year old now.

WHOA! 

I sometimes wish I could freeze time for just a minute so I can catch my breath!


Kenny at age ONE:

`He loves his Chaz! In fact he says "Chaz" and knows who Chaz is. He doesn't say "Mama" or "Dada". Yeah...
`He sits in a big boy carseat. Its pretty much the coolest thing ever!
`He LOVES Mexican food. Even the spicy stuff (in very small quantities of course).
`He gives the best hugs. They are probably my favorite things in the whole world. Hugs and Kisses.
`He gets more excited to see his Grandpa Swenson than just about everyone else!
`His favorite shows are still Baby Mozart and The Colbert Report. He will usually sits to watch football as well! YES!!!
`He is trying so hard to run. It's scaring me...
`He is pretty dang good at baby babbling. He will definitely let us know what's going on in his little world.
`He is in love with a fellow blogger's little baby girl. I'm totally serious! He LOVES watching videos of that little angel face!
`He drinks big kid milk. 
`He thinks the sound that a straw makes when pulling it out of the lid is HILARIOUS!
`He gets super mad if you take a shower without him. He will bang on the door and yell until you let him in or distract him with a show or food. HAHAHA!

I am so blessed to be Kenny's mama. I love every moment I get to spend with him. He truly lights up our world with those big brown eyes of his. I am so grateful that he decided he wasn't going to wait until Mick and I were "ready" for him to come to this earth. He has made our lives so much better in every way. I am super excited to see how our lives enfold this coming year as a family!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me so happy! You sounds like a great mommy and you sure seem blessed :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete