5/20/12

did i mention my little sister is getting married?

today i took some bridals of these two love birds! my sister is wearing my grandmother's wedding dress that she wore in 1958! it's incredible! go {here}, {here} and {here} to check out the photos that i had taken of me in it! i am thinking this might be a "Hunt Girl" wedding tradition! i am so planning on posting more of their engagements and bridals soon (like probably tonight!)

i love weddings. i love taking pictures of people in love!

if you're ever interested in pictures taken by me...just let me know! i don't consider myself a professional but i love being behind the camera and bossing people around (aka posing them)! haha. we can chat more about pricing! 

OR...if you are looking for an incredible professional photographer check {these} people out. they are my favorite! i hired them to photograph my engagements and wedding and they were just soooo cool we couldn't get enough of them. we are like bff's. seriously. 

1 comment:

  1. Jessica , you are an amazing photographer in my book. You have a wonderful eye behind the camera. Can't wait to see all the pics!

    ReplyDelete