10/22/12

Oh YOU guys!

I have been feeling overwhelmed with lots of happiness at all you awesome people commenting and following my little blog! Its awesome! I have to especially thank Tami for hosting the Blog hop and for allowing me to participate this week! 

Unfortunately this weekend has been extremely rough filled with lots of violent vomiting, massive headaches and intense heartburn. That all means a very uncomfortable and unhappy me. 

Do know that I have read every single comment and will be working on responding to as many as I can over the next few days. Today though I am going to take it easy and try and get my pregnant tummy to settle down. 

so until then, THANK YOU!!!

xoxo

p.s. I am officially in my 2nd trimester! Baby bumpdate will be coming REAL soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting the hop with me. :) I hope you feel better soon. Pregnancy can be rough, but it will get better and will all be worth it when you look into those little eyes and touch those little hands.

    xo Tami

    ReplyDelete