11/29/12

Bumpdate: 19 weeks

 19 weeks as of 11/25/12
How Far Along: 19 weeks as of November 25th

Size of the Baby: baby is the size of a tomato.

Maternity Clothes: Sporting the maternity jeans, Mick's pj's and I just bought a maternity skirt from ASOS!

Stretch marks: nothing new.

Weight gain: Lost a total of 20 and have gained about 10 after. 

Sleep: I am starting to get quite uncomfortable. Time to break out the pregnancy body pillow!

Best Moment of the Week: Having Mick able to feel the baby. It was almost more exciting than the first movements I was able to feel. :D I LOVE being able to share this with him. It seems so much more real when you can actually feel the baby move, despite the alien like feelings I get.

Movement:  My goodness this baby can move! Just today I thought it was trying to kick it's way out of my tummy. Very uncomfortable. AND exciting!!

Food Cravings: Freaking peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I have gone through two loaves of bread, two freezer jams, and a tub of Jiff. Its ridiculous.  

Gender: Just a few more days of guessing! 

Belly Button in or out: Halfway in and halfway out. Its so awkward.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much anymore. YAYAYAAY!!!! 

Labor Signs: No

Wedding ring on or off: On

What I miss: I am kind of missing my clothes. They officially do not fit. my tummy sticks out of my shirts now. I cannot get away with wearing my jeans. Dressing for church is a joke. 

What I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to the gender! EVERYONE is guessing a girl. I think its because I already have a boy. I am almost leaning more towards it being a boy though. 

Nursery: Nada. Baby will share with Mick and I for a few months then will move into Kenny's room. UNLESS we find a bigger house!!

Emotions: Holy weepy! I am quite emotional. Many things make me cry these days. 

4 comments:

  1. I just bought my very first ASOS dresses and I'm in love. Love the cute belly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also love ASOS! My husband's work holiday party is black tie and after searching the racks i finally found something from ASOS. AND it was such an amazing price! Now i have to wait for it to get here and i am soooooooooooo impatient!! haha!

      Delete
  2. So cute! Glad you are enjoying this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really am! I am truly humbled to be able to take part in creating life. Such a blessing!

      Delete