6/3/09

night drive...thoughts...



One of my all time favorite things to do is go for a drive...have music blasting...windows down...going fast or slow...depends on my current mood. The other night both Lizzy and I were feeling like it was a driving night. We put in some chill music and left. We were feeling like a city drive more than a country drive...so we headed towards Salt Lake. We stopped at the gas station to get some goodies! :D We both turned our phones off, turned the music up and left. It felt like it was just us in the world! We both ended up being lost in our own thoughts just enjoying each other's company. I couldn't help but smile the entire time. We drove past the Salt Lake Temple and it is still as breath taking as it was the first time I saw it! It was such a peaceful night...which was exactly what we both needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment