9/10/09

Lagoon!!!

This one time Mick and I went to Lagoon!

I was uber excited!

It was the perfect day to be at Lagoon. The weather was nice, temp was great, and the lines weren't super long...



Wicked was definitely one of our favorite rides!




The most unsafe ride ever! I was more scared of this one than any of the other ones. It was old. It had no seatbelt or bar to hold you in when you were going up side down. Nope...I did not enjoy this ride as much.


Wicked! It was the most fun roller coaster! It took you strait up and then dropped you strait down again! It was sooooo much fun!

This is Lagoon's first roller coaster. It was built in 1921. haha. This was my other favorite ride!

Celebrate! (I was very pleased that the stamps matched my bracelet)

So...funny story. (not really) For some strange reason Mick and I decided to go on a water ride. I thought that yeah I would get a little wet on my head and maybe my legs but it wouldn't be that bad. Well I was so so SOOOO wrong! We got drenched! I was so upset! Especially because I was wearing a white t-shirt. :p













Mick totally won me a Gorilla! It was the biggest prize there! We named him Marvin.

Oh precious! Our first ever family portrait! ;)

He's sooo cute!

WooohooHooo! Bumper cars!

Poor Mick...he thinks its cool to drive a Ford. ;)

I chose to ride in style. Oh Benz you were lovely!




We watched the sunset up on the ferris wheel.



Poor thing...




aw man...too short!

hahahaha!


05 September 2009

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had quite an adventure. I'm glad you had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete