1/19/10

not a family car


these past few weeks i have had about one thing on my mind. ;) lol. i'm sure ya'll know what it is. yes. wedding. i've been loving being able to plan my wedding. mick's and my wedding. i've been asked to be a maid of honor 3 times and so i was able to help out with the wedding planning and it was fun but its so different planning your own wedding. well with my one track mind i haven't been able to focus on anything else.
..until my brother said something to my mom and then my mom told me about. now that is all i think about. i try to do wedding stuff but i can't seem to focus on it. so i figured i should look more into this subject my mother relayed to me. EXERCISE FAITH. it seems so simple. how do you exercise faith? i've been a member of the church for 10 years now...i should know how to do this.
i'm in a very new stage in my life right now. i'm officially, really, truly growing up. things seem different now. my mind is thinking different. all of a sudden i'm looking at a really hot car that holds 4 people (but only two comfortably) and i finding that my first thought isn't "oh my gosh that is so cool, so hot, i want it!", it's "oh that isn't a very good car for a family." hahaha! funny huh? i don't like putting such personal things up on my blog like this but...i know lots of people read it and figured i could get some handy suggestions or personal experiences from others that may help or inspire me. (hint hint)! lol
anyways...i'll be Mrs. Swenson in about 136 days... that seems like a long time. but it's only 4.5 months! :D i'm so excited! i like growing up...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for keeping up with your blog. I love knowing what is going on in your life and I love the pictures. I love to see how your blog is growing up. It is hard to see you growing up so much though. Daddy once found the perfect card which read. . . "No matter how much you grow up, you will always be our little girl."

    ReplyDelete