3/26/10

{here}, {here}, and {here}. oh and {here}



allo' friends and family!!

well, i was just informed that if i could get 25 of my friends and family (that's you!) to comment on my bridals on JADA Love Photography then i will get a FREE framed 11*14 of my favorite picture!

here are the links to her blog. just go to the bottom of the post you wish to comment on, click the comments link, then leave a comment! easy pleasy, lemon squeezy!!

thanks everyone!

xoxo jEss


{here}
{here}
{here}

and just for fun look at these too! {here}

p.s. if anyone is interested in a photography workshop you need to call, text, email, facebook message me or leave me a comment!
*disclaimer: workshop is not put on by me it is put on by my fabulous photographer and her husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment