11/14/10

i finally made something for my baby boy! it's not much but it's something! i love it. :)
IMG_1483
look at what i bought! i cannot wait to make something. i already know what it'll be. it will be cute and it will be for sale! ;) keep your eyes open!
IMG_1478
mick wasn't too happy about me taking this photo but i had to. it was so sweet of him to help me paint my toe nails which i no longer can reach over my baby bump. just my right foot though. haha. he struggled a little bit at first but got the hang of it. he will get lots of practice over the next few months as i only will get bigger. hehe.
IMG_1470

1 comment:

  1. K I love that onesie!! What a lucky little guy to have a Mommy who makes cute things!! I love the pic of mic painting your nails, that is priceless!!

    ReplyDelete