5/7/11

Pilates

Well, I've come to the conclusion that I need to start working out. I know it takes time to get rid of the post pregnancy body. I'm totally okay with that. BUT here's the thing. I'm not losing anything but GAINING! Yikes. Not okay. So I decided that it was time to start getting into a workout routine. I tried doing p90x. It was pretty hardcore but it took way too long. After watching many other workout videos I finally found one I liked, that actually made me work hard, and that wasn't over an hour.
ITS BEEN AWESOME!
Hard.
But awesome!
I just need to be patient for the results. I have a really good friend who is helping me out. She's my online workout buddy. She is so great!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! We have the same workout buddy! Ellen Barrett is awesome! Although, recently I have just been doing some of the 10 minute workouts on Netflix. I figure even 10 minutes is something. -Erica

    ReplyDelete