9/21/11

Hyper.

I am so hyper right now. My leg is going a million miles a minute. I just can't sit still (that is why I am sitting in front of the computer...???). I got so much sleep last night! Hahaha! It feels so good to get a full 8 hours in. WOW! Its been too long!

I've been trying to work on my boutique these past few weeks. It is super hard to get stuff done with an extremely mobile child. Haha. Nope. I don't wish he didn't crawl or move around. I love it! We are having too much fun! Kenny just keeps growing and learning new things and it is so exciting and fascinating! He's 7 months old now! (That will be a separate post...as soon as I get a few pictures. hehe.)
ANYWAYS...back to the boutique. I have a bunch of new fabric for new items. I am so excited to have the finished products. I will be selling my items on etsy AND in a boutique in downtown Provo! I don't have much time to sew these days  but I have a goal to finish them and have them sell worthy but the end of the month (which means late nights for me). I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

Well, Here's to a wonderful, beautiful and exciting day! I am going to Salt Lake to see how good I am in the self control area. GATEWAY HERE I COME!


No comments:

Post a Comment