1/30/12

Grown Up "Piggy Bank"

Look at what I made today!
Its just a little something I like to call "My Grown Up Piggy Bank". 

Yep. I needed something to start saving my pennies in. I have a list of things I want to buy and that I actually have to save up for. Carrying my money around in my wallet just wasn't working. I do love to spend. 

I will post a tutorial on this tomorrow. Yay!!


So Mick and I have made a couple new rules for each other. 
1.) He is not allowed to play his Xbox until he's worked out for at least 20 minutes. 
2.) I am not allowed to blog or get on Pinterest until I have worked out for at least 20 minutes. 
Crazy! But I think it's going to work!

Good night friends! Don't forget about the giveaway. It ends tomorrow! I will announce winners at 9:00 p.m. tomorrow night!

2 comments:

  1. I think that this is such a fabulous idea! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, Jessica. Love this grown up piggy bank!

    ReplyDelete