7/6/12

Well hello!!!



oh man...it's been too long! we've been keeping busy. when we're not busy we're completely exhausted!  mick's oldest sister & family are in town visiting & his older brother & family just moved to utah so we've been having a lot of fun with hanging out with them! 

on monday mick's work had a company party at seven peaks water park. we had the whole park to our selves! it was so amazing! we had j dogs and went down many slides! so much fun! 

it's been decided that mick and i moved to the best neighborhood ever! they are party animals over here! on the third they closed off the whole block and had a block party. kenny literally ran into the town mayor. there was grilling, lots of food, fun contests, dancing, bouncy houses, and lots of people! on the forth they had a neighborhood firework display. then they closed the street off again and we watched the stadium of fire's fire work show. we had the most perfect view! i can't even get over how cool that was!  

it has been a fun week. i hear that there is a laser tag tournament at grandpa swenson's tomorrow night! HOLLA'!!!! this summer keeps getting better and better. with my brother's wedding and my sister's coming up next month, all these great boating days and getting to hang out with mick's family at lake tahoe in a couple weeks...i think i can definitely say that this is the best summer yet!

p.s. i just wanted to give a shout out to my newest readers! thank you so much for being here! i cannot express how much it means to have you all apart of this little blog of mine! i want to give a special shout out to my newest friend {Carissa}. she is a pretty dang amazing woman and i am so grateful for our new friendship and her kind words to me! i needed her. i was feeling a bit discouraged and she helped bring me out of my funk with her kindness!

okay, have a GREAT weekend!

WAIT! i also want to wish my sweet and beautiful sister nichole a happy TWENTY FIRST birthday! i can't believe how old we all are getting!

picture taken june 2010

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet! I didn't expect a SHOUT OUT at all!!! Thanks!! (:

    p.s. I want to have a block party! That sounds like sOoOoOoOo much fun! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved shaved ice with an undying passion. I'm not afraid to admit it.

    Also, I LOVE that hat! So classy!

    Thanks dear for linking up with my instaLIFE link-up this week. You're great :)

    ReplyDelete