10/29/12

It's a Bumpdate!


How Far Along: 15 weeks as of October 28th

Size of the Baby: baby is the size of an apple.

Maternity Clothes: My first pregnancy I wore my regular jeans until about 8 months and then I needed maternity but couldn't justify it that late in the game. This time around as soon as my bump popped I went and bought a pair of maternity jeans at H&M which I LOVE! The tummy section is still a bit loose but they are so comfy!

Stretch marks: just a few from Kenny. No new ones and I am hoping it stays that way. I wasn't good at moisturizing with K so that is my goal this time around.

Weight gain: Lost a total of 20 and gained about 8 after that!

Sleep: I do tend to toss and turn a lot.

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing my bump "pop". It felt like it was overnight. One day I was really wishing I had a bump like all the other women who are as far along as I am and then the next day there it was!

Movement:  I am pretty positive I felt baby move. It was a definite difference than gas bubbles. It was a nice surprise and I almost didn't believe it. They do say you might be able to feel baby move sooner on your second pregnancy.

Food Cravings: I am so grateful for Zofran! I haven't felt sick and many days! I crave Cafe Rio all the time and apples. I eat at least 4 apples a day!

Gender: Not yet.

Belly Button in or out: In

Anything making you queasy or sick: I hate fast food smells. I also am not a fan of my hair conditioner.

Labor Signs: No

Wedding ring on or off: On

What I miss: Hmmm???

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender. Last night I dreamt it was a girl. Mick also thinks its a girl. I really don't lean towards one or the other but fingers are crossed for a little lady!

Nursery: I am researching baby bassinets. Any suggestions?

Emotions: Some moments I am super weepy but mostly I am just happy! I am pretty impatient about holding this little babe!

2 comments:

  1. You look great! Glad you're starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! how exciting :) i love reading these from pregnant women so i know what to expect in the future!

    andrea brionne
    @HIM+HER

    ReplyDelete