12/26/12

to sponsor or not to sponsor

So if you haven't noticed, I have taken a much needed break from accepting sponsors over these past few months. I simply couldn't give my sponsors the needed attention while going through crazy morning sickness and then getting busy with my Etsy shop. I have received many emails asking to sponsor or do a sponsor swap and I have been debating whether or not I want to start accepting sponsors again. I finally decided to pick it up again through the month of January and see where it takes me and this little blog! Plus I really have missed the interactions and friendships that I have created through sponsor opportunities. If you're interested in sponsoring Dream Catcher Baby go check out my new {sponsor tab} and reserve a spot now! 

I am asking a small fee this time around as I will be putting a lot more work and attention into my sponsors and promoting their blogs/shops. I also want to start sponsoring other blogs which is where all the sponsor ad funds will be going to and that means more traffic for you and your blog! I am accepting a limited amount of sponsor swaps through January. If you have at least the same amount of GFC blog followers as my own blog then lets talk about a swap! 

I am really excited about this and I hope to have a few of you here on the blog next month!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment