2/19/10

Tutus!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41035034

Well, I've discovered something new and fun to do! I wanted to get something for my new little sisters. They love dressing up and being pretty. I went to this tutu place in the mall to get them something. They were soooo expensive! I'm not always so willing to buy something crazily priced especially when I know I could probably make one. So I went to JoAnn's and bought some tulle and elastic and about a movie later I had two just as cute tutus! They're so much fun! I then had an idea. Maybe I could sell these things for a whole lot cheaper than what they were in the Mall. So I'm going to try it out. If you have a daughter, niece, granddaughter, friend, anyone who would like a handmade tutu for a good price please let them know about me! I can do any color or size! These tutu's are so good for photo shoots of your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment