2/12/12

Fill In the Blanks...

1. I started my blog because: I started my blog for my family. I wanted an easy and fun way to keep them all up to date with my life. I was super good at updating but eventually it became an outlet for me. I was able to use my blog to keep track of special memories, to be creative, and to post photos. I have just recently started sharing my blog with more than just my family and close friends. 

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are: DIY, Being a mama (whether of a child or pet...i really enjoy reading about other's adventures in motherhood!), pictures, and fashion posts! 

3. Something I love about blogging: I love being able to share a piece of me and my family with others! I love posting tutorials. I especially love all the wonderful comments people leave me! 

4. A favorite blog post of mine: I think I would have to say that {this one} would top among my most favorite!

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog
Hmm...i think it would be that I hate chocolate. In fact...its so hard for everyone to believe that they often forget. I guess they don't want it to true and so the refuse to even let it register in their brains that someone would actually dis like chocolate! I also hate watermelon. 

6. My new favorite blogs to read are: The Daybrook and Rockstar Diaries. I love The Daybrook because of her incredible style that is always up to date and modest! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rockstar Diaries because of her amazing style and especially because of her motherhood adventures! 

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are:
Politics. I have my own opinions but I definitely prefer to keep them to myself. No. Don't even ask. I wont tell you. ;) But seriously. I have realized that it just stirs up too much contention when views differ and people get really mean. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment