2/3/12

Self Photo Challenge!

Linking up with The Paper Mama for her Self Photo Challenge! 
Obsessing over…
My baby's 1st birthday party! It seriously is OVER.THE.TOP! LOVE IT! 
Working on…
Finding a place to live, Mick got a job!!
Thinking about…
My plans for 2012! I seriously am so excited for this year! I think it will be a fantastic year, it has been already and it's only February!
Anticipating…
The HUNGER GAMES movie!! One more month people!
Listening to…
She and Him Pandora Radio! LOVE!
Eating…
Almonds. I am really wishing I had some cranberries. Almonds and cranberries are my favorite snack! 
Wishing…
Wishing that I could be an awesome blogger like all the other bloggers I follow. How do they do it?!
----------
Here's a picture of Kenny I took today. He is getting so good at this walking business! 

No comments:

Post a Comment