3/15/12

Adventures in Old Navy

I buy most of Kenny's clothes at BabyGap and Old Navy. These two stores are pretty much my happy places. lol. I really do love shopping at BabyGap and Old Navy. LOVE!

I really like Old Navy because it seems like year round their colors are bright and inviting and it really is just a happy place. I also ALWAYS find amazing deals! 

Today was quite the adventure. I pulled up and right outside the front doors there was a couple being arrested for shop lifting. Crazy. 
Inside, I mostly chased Kenny around the store because all the shopping carts were missing.  I was able to find a good deal on a new church shirt and some summer sandals for him, which was exactly what I went there for. 
The best part of my Old Navy shopping trip was watching Kenny trying to figure out the headless mannequin. HAHAHA! Oh my it was so hilarious! I wish I would have taken a picture. He just stood there and stared at it and you could see by his facial expressions that he was just so confused. Definitely a little freaked out. 

Oh man, I sure do love that boy! He makes my whole life so much better! 


Here are a few of my favorite finds at Old Navy.


1 comment: