4/18/12

STRESS!

that is the number one word i would use to describe this sew-vivor competition. i am so excited that it is almost ever. i have definitely had lots of fun! i have loved the challenges. especially this weeks. today, rachel left the polls open for us to see. i think it's way worse than keeping them closed. i think...

for the past several hours...like all freaking day actually, i have been fight super closely with 3rd place. it's beyond frustrating. i need to keep reminding myself that this is just a competition and that it wont be the end of the world if i don't make it to the last round. that doesn't really help. hahaha. aw man...i only cried twice today.

and just to be clear i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GRATEFUL for all the votes and for my friends and family who have shared this with their friends and who have been so supportive! i cannot say thank you enough!

this is my first and last competition like this. i can't handle the pressure!! ;)

if you have a moment please go vote for me at familyeverafterblog.com {here}. i am contestant #5. i would greatly appreciate it. AND if you have another moment share it with your friends. force them to vote, they will probably forgive you a day or two... hehe.

love me

2 comments:

  1. Ditto about the stress...and about this being the first and last competition for me! I had no idea it would be so involved! I loved your little bow tie bunny, and I can't wait to see what you come up with for next week!

    ReplyDelete