7/25/12

Dancing Through Life...

last night i experienced one of the best dates of my life!

mick and i dropped kenny off at his parents, had dinner at the cheesecake factory, and then went to see Wicked. i am pretty sure i had goose bumps for a full 3 hours. i was nervous i wouldn't love it because it wasn't the original cast. i have only listened to the cd a million times. the cast that was there did so amazing though! i was not disappointed in the least! brought to tears even. the story line was so different than what i thought. so different. so much better! i really didn't want the show to end...

can i just say that i am the luckiest girl ever!

i did however forget to put my sd card back in my camera and so i only have a few phone pictures.



p.s. a very big thank you to mick's parents for the christmas gift(wicked tickets) and for watching kenny! we are so grateful!!

7 comments:

  1. So fun! I would love to see wicked! I'm glad you had such a fun time. What a nice treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I have been dying to see Wicked forever! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, I'm so glad you liked Wicked!
    I've seen it on Broadway 3 times now? I can't remember. Every time it's with a new cast, and every time they manage to do an amazing job. <3 I'm jealous you got to go! I want to go again, hehe.

    You two are too cute, btw.

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO glad you loved it! and I had a great time with Kenny. I missed tending him last April, so it was fun to have him over night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was there last night!!! I absolutely loved it. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I dream of being on that stage. So amazing!!!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    xx,
    Sierra
    Oh, Just Living the Dream

    ReplyDelete