Today I get to introduce you to one of my favorite blogger friends! This girl is amazing! She has the cutest family and blog. Go show her some love!!
1. We love summertime! However we always try to do more than we can accomplish. Visiting family in SoCal is always a priority, and now that we have a little boy, we are trying to create new memories, which we hope always include a large body of water!
2. When perusing other sites I love seeing the differences in blog design. It says a lot about the editor's aesthetic and interest and let’s me know right away if we may have things in common. But it’s definitely the photography and stories behind it that sucks me in.
3. My favorite blogs at the moment are Bleubird, La La Lovely and The Rockstar Diaries. I love lifestyle blogs with a rooted flair of personal style.
4. I started my blog March 2012. After having my little boy, family consistently kept requesting updates and photos of him. I found that blogging and having a main source to direct family to was much easier for everyone. However, my site quickly turned to a collection of memories with inspiration and creative finds I had been sourcing with no real place to store.
5. My husband and I are the clichéd high school sweethearts. We met as teenagers, fell in love and vowed to stay together forever. Haha, corny right? Well after six years, college and a long distance relationship, we got married. Three years later had our baby boy, Johnny James.
6. My favorite posts have to be about my little boy. I love stalking my archives to see how much he’s changed in such a small amount of time. Second has to be about fashion. I am not a fashion blogger and don’t post outfit post, but I absolutely love following a handful of designers.
7. My style? By day it’s a mix of casual-indie. I love combining boho with a feminine silhouette. I often find great items at Sway and Anthropology but love me a classic piece from Zara or Madewell.
8. I also love to blog recipes. And desserts are my favorite. A favorite recipe is the Horchata Cupcake I recently posted about here. Try them, they are divine!