8/18/12

Sponsor Love: Time For Tea by Jess



Hi I’m Jess from Timefortea, and let me just say, can we all put our hands together for the fantastic Swenson Love! She is inspirational blogger and all round lovely lady!  :)

I’m a 20 year old fashion student and full time crafter. I started my little corner of the blog world only a few months ago and I am so so excited about it! I love meeting people just like you, hearing your stories and just chatting. I know it may not be the most established or well put together but I promise... I'm working on it!


I have my own little shop on Etsy which you can visit here where I make and sell polymer clay cakes, patisserie and all kinds of sweet things in jewellery and bead form. I'm a bit of a cake head, if you know what I mean! I started doing this a few years ago wholesale only but as with most things.. (blogging being one of them) I became addicted and needed an outlet. Time for Tea was born! I hope that you'll pop over to have a look!



Being a student means that money is tight, I hardly ever buy new clothes and I have the wonderful yet stingy attitude of "...I could make that myself " It's like a disease! But lucky for you it means that I post penny saving tutorials at least once a week! I love sharing these tutorials almost as much as I love making them! Here are some that you will find on my blog: leather fringe necklace, floral sunglasses and chevron shoes. I hope you like them!


I'm a big dreamer and often you'll find me away with the fairies, talking to myself and making plans for the future. I want so much and I don't think that's wrong. It's what motivates me. I want (see off I go again!!) to live a hundred lives and my my little world shows just a few of  my passions. It may seem all over the place but to me, it makes perfect sense :)


In all I'm a little girl with big dreams and big hair, and I don't know what else you could possibly need to know :) I'm so pleased to meet you all and please, come and visit me!

Lots of love 

No comments:

Post a Comment