11/2/12

Dream Catcher Baby will be at Bijou Market!

Yes. Its true. I will be selling my baby bow ties and big bow dresses at Provo's local Bijou Market! I am beyond thrilled, totally nervous, and busy busy BUSY! I applied and to be honest promptly forgot that I did (my mind and head were after all preoccupied with the toilet and my constant vomiting, thank you baby #2). I was so shocked when I got an email saying that I was chosen to be one of the 50 vendors for this years Bijou Holiday event! WHAT!

I will admit that I have been quite overwhelmed. My shop is more of a custom order shop. When someone wants a dress or bow tie they say what size they need and then I go buy fabric and make it. With this market I have to mass produce. Its not easy. But it's all coming together. The hardest part is designing my booth. Holy crap that is beyond my creativity. I am not a decorator.

Anyways. If you're in the Provo (Utah county) area come check out my booth!! If you see me there make sure to stop and say hi!


6 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!! Congrats! I've never even heard of the event and it sounds like so much fun. I'm excited to go now. :) I'm an interior designer, you can check out my blog and if you need any help with decorating I would love to help. Let me know! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you! Cute blog! I will definitely come to you for help!

      Delete
  2. Sew mama sew just did a craft fair series a week or two ago. Check it out for booth ideas. Good luck at Bijou!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this bijou market makes me want to be in utah! i wish i lived closer so i could go and see all the cute stuff you made! good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AND so you can see me! ;) haha. It really is such a fun event. I am still kind of shocked I am apart of it

      Delete